Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Inspiration


I was at the YMCA yesterday, sitting in the big jet spa, working on my aching joints when I saw the most beautiful thing. There was a couple there that were helping each other with their aches and pains. First she worked on his legs as he kinda laid in the pool with his legs in her lap. Then she got up on the edge and he worked on her ankles and feet. They looked at each other with such love and appreciation. They both expressed great thanks to each other when they were done. Then he got out and she stood up and he walked her to the ladies locker room, not touching but smiling and talking in low tones. Then he went to his locker room and left me staring in awe. I want my marriage to be like that. He isn't a day under 75 and she was pretty close and there was so much admiration between the two. You could see their love in every move and with every glance. I am blessed with a beautiful marriage and a man who loves me. I hope he knows how much I appreciate him. I look forward to spending all the days of my life with him. This couple was such a beautiful inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet to see, isn't it? I have no doubt you and Al will be just like that. :o)

    ReplyDelete